Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Vacation has arrived!!!!!

My wife and I have only hours before we are waking up to head to the airport to fly to New York City and get on the cruise boat. Our plane is leaving Lexington at 7:40am on Wednesday morning, please keep us and my in-laws in your prayers as we embark on our journey. This will be my third cruise in the last six years and I must say that I am amazed each time we set off into the ocean, then I realize that the picturesk sunrise and sunsets over the sea do not even compare to the beauty that is waiting for us in heaven. However, I am reminded of the sermon Josh gave this past Sunday at my church when he spoke of not even noticing the streets of gold and the walls of jasper due to the fact that the presence of our Lord will outshine it all. What a feeling that is going to be! I pray that everyone is doing well and I will miss being at home.......well, maybe not, but I will at least think of you while I'm laid out on the deck and eating all that food!!!! If at all possible, I will try to give an update while I'm gone. Until then, God bless and take care. Kelly

No comments: