Thursday, October 13, 2005

Is it time yet?

I'm not sure about the rest of the guys, but my time spent between gigs usually involves anxiously awaiting the next gig. Sure, there's this whole "life" thing I got going on, but nothing beats being on stage, hitting things and making noise, all for God. We had a really busy September, but October & November are a little slower with only a few gigs on the schedule. I think we're taking December off, but we'll be back at it again come 2006. I'm also looking forward to our next studio project. We've started making plans, but I can't tell you too much right now. We gotta keep you guessing. We've tossed around a few ideas for the next album - rock opera? Acapella punk music? Songs of the Romantic era performed with rock band instrumentation and Christian lyrics? We can't make up our minds. Over and out... - Andrew

No comments: