Thursday, April 26, 2007

Day 2

Today is going better than yesterday, so far no one has broken through the gate. I've decided to leave my post at the gate and instead hide in a nearby trench that I've prepared for the occasion. Hopefully my absense will lure in my opponents and I will be ready with a sneak attack as they approach. On a slightly happier note, this is one comfortable trench. I've got some nice pillows and blankets down here, as well as a generator and a tv. Hey, it's going to be a long day, I need someway to pass the time. If I can just stay alert I should be able to fight off any attacks they may have. My only hope for winning this war is if they attempt to enter one at a time- if they band together, there's no way I can fight them all off. As of right now, it doesn't seem as if they are conspiring against me. I'll keep you updated. Stay the course.

1 comment:

Josh Martin said...

I feel like I am reading "The Screwtape Letters". So, Mr. Hughes....you think you can take over our world with your crafty little schemes. I will have you know that I have some trickery of my own! When I return from my journey this weekend you will repent in dust and ashes!!!!! Until the morrow!