Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Day 1

Whew, that was a close call. For a second I thought that my opponents had somehow locked me out of the blog... I was just putting in the wrong username- no biggie. Day 1 has gone rather smoothly, as I suspected. I've set up camp near the gate since that's the most vulnerable section- the high walls and barbed wire make it pretty impossible to get in anywhere else. So far, no one has opposed me but I expected that to change as the word gets out and my opponents realize what I've done with their blog. The way I see it, I only have to worry about a few of them and the rest will fall right into place. Doug is already out of the way since he's not a contributor to this blog so that means I've got Josh, Andrew, Kelly, and Bert still on my radar. Andrew has his own blog, so he may not put up much of a fight at first. He's also been pretty busy with work so that should keep him fairly distracted. Kelly, it seems, is always on a cruise- no big stuggle there. Josh just started a new blog, a new job a few months ago, and he's usually busy with church matters. He's a big guy, but I think I can take him when the time comes. But that still leaves Bert. Bert's the sneaky one (I'm sure you all remember our little KGBme incident last year). If anyone is going to give me problems, it's Bert. I'll have to be on my toes for this one. Over and out.

No comments: