Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Wednesday Devo

Today’s Devotion is a new song that I have written. This song is my way of saying salvation is possible by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone. May God grant you eyes to see and ears to hear. Redemption Hymn A holy God, A righteous son Requires of me, A holy love On my own, no gift to bring Where will I gain, such a thing? Dead in my sin, nowhere to go Broken life, without a hope I have no faith deep inside I fall short, His love provides Tears of sorrow, tears of joy Down on my knees a helpless boy In my life your glory known Only by grace, through faith alone Purchased by God, The great exchange He took my sin, I took his name His blood for sins, such a cost And not one drop is ever lost My spirit wills, my flesh is weak A sinful man, can he keep? But for His church, grace proves the way He draws us near and near we’ll stay No firmer grip than in his hand The will of God, now of man He holds us fast within his Grace In him we find our hiding place Josh Martin

No comments: