Friday, November 18, 2005

Cowboy Church

I am looking forward to next weeks gigs! Cowboy church is always a great place to sing. It's a place where you can just relax and minister. The crowd is used to having good music so we will have to be on our toes. They have some pretty incredible singers and musicians come every month. I hope that the rest of the guys are as excited as I am. This last weekend's concert was very encouraging. Sometimes we have opportunities to sing in some places where people just stare at you and honestly look like no body's home! But that wasn't the case at Ninevah Christian church. Every now and then you will come to a place and feel like you are home. This was exactly the feeling I got from those folks. I asked the pastor, "How long do you want us to play?" He said something like, "Until the lord tells you to quit." Gotta love that! That is a body of believers that the lord is using and will use. Until next time.... Josh

No comments: