Thursday, September 22, 2005

The Josh Martin Band Alive 2005

I am sooooo excited about our new worship cd that we recorded live in may. I recieved them today and those of you who pre-ordered should get yours in the next 7 days. God is so awesome!! He continues to bless us and bring encouragement just when we need it. Although we have just now recieved our new live cd, we will hit the studio again in the next couple of months for our next studio project. God has really taught me a lot in the past several months and my songwriting is reflecting those things that he has revealed. We thank you guys for checking out our site and supporting us. Be sure to check out the message board and let us know what you guys are thinking. I am starting a topic on songwriting where folks can post any helpful hints and/or suggestions that would help us songwriters to write the truth. I am also going to start posting a weekly devotion right here on the blog. Check for it on Wednesday. Take care and God bless. Josh Martin

No comments: