Sunday, September 25, 2005

Fall Retreat

Hey- Derek here with my first blog post... ever. Pretty exciting! Well anyway, i got home last night (actually i guess i should say this morning) at 3:30 am from Flora, Illinois. We led worship at Vincennes University's Campus Ministry fall retreat and it was truly an awesome experience. It was so much fun meeting a lot of new people, hanging out, and playing knock-out. I had to come home a day early in order to play at my church this morning but Josh and Andrew stayed and played for one more worship service (they should be on their way home right now). Oh, our new worship CD came in a few days ago and I am so excited to be a part of it. Be sure to check it out next time you see us in concert. It makes me even more pumped about our next studio album- it's going to rock your face off! Until next time...

No comments: