Monday, September 26, 2005

Feeling left out!

Greetings everyone! From looking at all the blogs posted as well as some of the messages on the board, it seems I missed out this past weekend. I would however like to thank Danny Hughes (Derek's dad) for filling in for me. From the sounds of it, I missed some great fellowship and fun. Your probably not wondering why I wasn't there, but I will tell you anyway. Working as a mail man means that I have to work on Saturdays which puts a damper on a lot of things for me, but Ericcia won't let me quit. :) I had scheduled an evening with the youth leader at my home church Conerstone Christian, Brandon Hadley. We set off on a little road trip and got lost for a little bit in Cincinnati. However, all turned out good and we had some great fellowship over the course of the evening. We had a chance to just kindof talk freely to each other about our faith and situations that occur in life that can test your faith. He turned me on to a pretty cool website and television show that really lays it all out for help in sharing your faith at www.wayofthemaster.com , check it out! I also got involved in a softball tournament with the post office on Sunday afternoon, well lets say I was there for moral support cause I absolutely stink at softball!!! We did have a great time though and raised some money for the MDA and the Postal Employees Relief Fund and our office brought home the trophy for the 2nd year in a row. So anyhow, I definitely look forward to JMB making another trip to VU. God Bless everyone and I only have 16 days until the cruise!!!!! later Kelly

No comments: