Saturday, October 14, 2006

VACATION TIME IS HERE AGAIN

VACATION TIME IS HERE AGAIN Current mood: excited It's the night before the big day! We head off again on another cruise tomorrow morning. We are so excited that my mom is able to come along on this one with us along with Ericcia's dad and step-mom and her brother and sister in law. It has been eighteen years since mom has been on a cruise, so I am anxious to see her reaction when she sees how much bigger the boats are these days. We will be getting up way to early in the a.m. to head to the Lexington airport. We don't take off till 8:30 but Ricci (Ericcia's dad) wants to get an early start just in case we have vehicle problems so they are going to be here at 6 a.m. I don't leave that early to be at work at 7:30....lol I understand though. The boat will be leaving from Tampa FL. and we will be visiting Costa Maya, Belize, Grand Cayman, and the Cayman Islands (I think). I plan on gaining about 5 pounds while I am gone and really do not plan on doing a whole lot other than eat. Anyhow, please keep us all in your prayers as we head out tomorrow and I will try and update as often as I can. Kelly

1 comment:

d said...

I hope that you're having fun out there- it's just not the same without you... it's a lot better! Ha! Nah, I'm just kidding. I hope you all come home safely.