Thursday, April 20, 2006

New Cd Update

After listening to the rough mix of the new JMB cd I have to admit that my vocal performance is quite lacking. I am going to re-record my vocals which will push back the release date. The new release date is ......whenever. I was so worried about getting good mic levels and hitting the right notes on the first time through that I didn't feel the songs at all. I didn't sing them like I believed them. I didn't realize how dead it was until the rough mix. I will say that Andrew has done a superb job of mixing the instruments. I have said this before and I will continue to say this until it ceases to be true; I get to play music with my favorite band. Not everyone can say that. These guys are my favorite musicians. I couldn't imagine playing without them. You are a lucky man Josh Martin!

No comments: