Sunday, April 16, 2006

New Blog

Hey everyone! I just wanted to say tell ya'll (that's you all for the yankees out there) that I have started my own blog. It's called "the musings of a reformed bassist" and you can get there by clicking on my name over to the side, I think. Although I don't post very often on this site, I plan on posting everyday, or multiple times a day on my new blog. I was going to wait until college started to start blogging but I've decided to go ahead now- it's not like college is the start of my life or anything! I just started this blog today so don't expect much now- maybe you should give it a few weeks so you won't be disappointed once you get there. Side note: I am an awful speller so I constantly have dictionary.com pulled up as I type and I was checking my spelling of "disappointed" just now and the definition that it gave me was "Thwarted in hope, desire, or expectation". That sounds cool. Anyway- that's all I got- check out my blog!

No comments: