Saturday, August 12, 2006

Come see us!

Yes, yes, we know... Kelly is back from vacation. Since no one else is posting anything new I guess that I will have to. To all of you who have never seen the Josh Martin Band in concert I urge you to come see us this month. We'll be here in Frankfort on the 20th (I say "here in Frankfort" because that is where I am), Harrison County High School on the 26th, and in Shelbyville at the New Hope Baptist Church on the 27th. For those who have seen us... you should come back and see us again. You'll probably notice some new elements to our live shows including airborn guitar solos, lasars, and pyrotechnics. Am I lying? Maybe... but there's only one way to find out for sure!

1 comment:

Cari Chase said...

Okay...I have seen Andrew and Derek, but haven't heard a thing from the other members of the band. Are you guys still alive? Your fans want to know!!!