Friday, March 24, 2006

The most hated team in college Basketball

I think that last nights cheers from the west virginia, texas, and lsu fans proved a point that most know, but has been unspoken. Everybody hates Duke. When LSU pulled out the victory last night, the WV and TX fans went wild. It wasnt' because they didn't want to play duke, it was because they don't like duke. It has nothing to do with Duke's ability to play or the fact that they get a lot of calls in their favor. People just don't like them. This is tough for me because Coach K is arguably the best coach in college basketball. But I still don't like duke. If you mention 1992 I automatically think of the same game that you think of. It's like a mental default. Are you a Duke playa' hater? Give me your thoughts.

2 comments:

Kelly Briscoe said...

My Prayers were answered!

Josh Martin said...

I was more excited about that game than any KY or UL game in the last three years.