Wednesday, December 14, 2005

It's Me Again...

Hey guys! It's been awhile since I posted anything on here- life is pretty hectic in high school (I'm sure it all smooths out the day after graduation... right?) Anyway, I don't really have a lot to say, just wanted to share what's going on in my life as we speak (or, i guess as i type and you read). Auditions for the spring musical have been going on for the past two days. Franklin County High School will be presenting "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" (yes, just like that cheesy Donny Osmond movie). We have a lot of talented male singers this year so the show should go well. I tried out for the part of Joseph so I'll keep you posted on how that all turns out. I've also been doing some reading for the past few days. I finally finished "Don't Waste Your Life" that I started this summer and never got a chance to finish. It is a truly amazing book by John Piper that will completely turn your life upside down. So once I finished that one, I picked up "Desiring God" (also by Piper) which Josh gave me for Christmas. I am about 1/3 of the way through and it's fantastic. Along side these things, The Josh Martin Band is working hard to get all of the kinks worked out of our new songs before we record them in the upcoming month. Josh has been writing some really phenomenal songs and I think that you will all be pleased with the album. Well, I'll be sure to post more as more developes in life, but until then...

No comments: